What’s Stopping You?
So you have a great product or service …then why aren’t you rich?
- Does Pizza Hutt make the best pizza?
- Do McDonald’s make the best burgers?
- Do Microsoft make the best software?
Unfortunately money does not follow a great product or service
…instead money follows a good product that has great selling and marketing.
Why are you here? Something you read or watched struck a nerve.
Maybe you want more clients or maybe you’d like better quality clients.
Or maybe you want clarity or a short cut to achieve better results.
When you go to bank all the money no one ever asks “Did you get help making this money?’
Maybe you want a client getting marketing system that runs on autopilot so you can finally take a real holiday, get home before the kids have gone to bed or release some of the endless prospecting that has you running like a mouse on a wheel.
You want more money and more freedom and smarter systems gives you that.
But something’s holding you back.
And I know what that something is…
It’s the first few steps.
If that’s you…maybe I can help.
Each month I give away a handful (four or five max) of free “Marketing Intensive” strategy sessions.
These are intense focused sessions that help you get clear on:
- Where you want to go and why (your goal).
- What’s holding you back.
- And what the very next step should be.
To apply for one of the handful of Marketing Intensive sessions I’ll do this month, email me answers to the following questions.
- Full name
- Street Address
- Tell me about your business
- Describe your ideal client
- Current monthly income (or revenue)?
- Desired monthly income (or revenue)?
- What’s holding you back?
Send your response to email@example.com
NB John Key Wants You Speed Marketing
So much so that if you qualify they (JK and the NZ Government) will pay up to 50% of my fee to get us working together to put more money in your bank account.
WH-OOO-AAH Nelly …bring out the smelling salts!
Yes, YOU and ME selling more of your stuff. Cool!
OK bottom line is that companies with Speed Marketing pay more tax (because they are richer). JK did not become a multi-millionaire by being dumb. He is an investor, spend a $1 to make $2. That is all this is.
Here is the guts on getting money to make money for you.
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
You may be eligible (NZTE criteria apply) for assistance with up to 50% of the cost of some programmes! The voucher value is anything up to a maximum value of $5,000 in any one financial year (July 1 to June 30) and is well worth having!
- Contact Richard, let me know you have a great service and want to pay more tax (I mean make bigger profits)
- Then you’ll need to visit www.acceleratesuccess.co.nz and register your business online (easy)
- You’ll be assessed by some ‘official’ and if eligible, you will be allocated a voucher
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I can’t guarantee that everyone who applies gets a $5,000 voucher …but I can guarantee that everyone who does NOT apply gets nothing.